Friday, March 9, 2012

Update: Leads

Funny story.

These fuckers are actually quite a lot harder to find then you might think. I would like to be able to tell you lot that I spent the last three months closely pursuing them with a camera in hand, them escaping at just the last second but no. In fact, I found absolutely nothing.

It wasn't just the fact that they are hard to track. They were impossible too. Hell, it was like they weren’t even real, I thought that I had really finally lost it. Before I go on, I will elaborate on what has been going on.

The past three months I have been trying to find the creatures known as Slenderman and the Rake. Bad thing is, that's actually pretty freaking hard, so I started investigating brutal murders. Well, police don't like that a lot, and with my history, well you see were this is going. I avoided any jail time, but I did have to go to the madhouse for a week, that was very annoying. But, just at the tail-end of February, I got a lead.

I was working on some things on my computer, when I got a call from Officer Shipton, well hes Lieutenant now, but eitherway. He called me, apparently one of his kids found my blog, and he got me to my first real lead. Oh yeah, Shipton is the officer who first helped me after I woke up that day, the one I so eloquently described as the black officer. Sorry Bill.

The lead, was to a deserted crime scene. I went into it with no expectations, but I found many things that were quite interesting. It was some coed, she had been ripped apart by something, all her friends had told the officers that she was losing it for weeks. I've lost it, I know what it looks like, her room was not the room of someone who was going to lose it. It was the room of someone who was terrified.

There were no personal items to speak of, backpacks and bags were all over the place, the windows had locks on them, despite the fact that the room was on the sixth floor. What really made me realize that this was the real deal however, was that when I looked out the window. Along the wall, there were these little holes, five of them, like fingers. You think the same thing I do, it climbed up, here is the thing though, it didn't climb up. It climbed down.

I got on the roof of the complex, no easy task mind you, and found it. A backpack, inside there were journals upon journals of drawings, rambling thoughts, diaries, suicide notes, declarations of insanity, apologies to loved ones. I had hit the gold mine, and that was when I noticed that the bookbag looked like Freddy Krueger went at it. I am not sure what to make of it, either the girl got dragged up here, or lured up here. The backpack proved real interesting though.

Funny story.

I get back to my house, I look over some of the things, and decide that its been a long night and nod off. Wake up that afternoon, my alarm clocks were turned off. All four of them. The bag was gone, everything I had taken out of it was gone as well Every damn thing. Somebody managed to break into my house, get into my room, turn off all my alarms, and take that. I am not happy about that. Not one bit.

This is good though, I actually have something to go on, I remember most of the important things I found in that bag and none of the emotional crap she had, plus I got a location. Parkersburg, West Virginia, only about an hours drive away. That is my next lead, I am going there soon, hopefully I will have more to report.


No comments:

Post a Comment